As a Fitness Director with Muv Fitness, you represent the entire Fitness Department. You are a leader to your personal training staff as well as partner to the club General Manager. By being an example our company values of positive attitude, competitive excellence, hard work, communication and teamwork, your role as Fitness Director is critical to the overall member fitness experience and growth of the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Financial Performance & Sales:
- Directly responsible for the department’s financial performance in total personal training revenues
- Responsible for hitting personal & club monthly sales quotas and metrics
- Personal Trainer payroll control and processing
- Works closely with the membership department ensuring that initial fitness orientations are being booked and the fitness consultants are building value on the tour.
- Ensures that the PT presentations and orientations are structured and standardized and consistent with company protocols
Team & People Management:
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring and onboarding of personal training staff to keep staff budget at the forecasted levels.
- Develops a high performing team through coaching, teaching and training.
- Develop product knowledge of all staff
Supplement & Inventory Management:
- Orders all supplements to ensure that the club has enough on hand to hit its supplement goal.
- Manages the supplement profit & loss.
- National Accredited Certification
- 2 years related sales experience,
- 2 years’ experience in the fitness industry.
- Current CPR & First Aid are required and must be maintained through employment.
- Ability to create and sustain a culture of service focused on hospitality, caring, welcoming and fun.
- A passion for fitness. Demonstrated knowledge of fitness equipment and wellness strategies.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong MS Office software skills with an ability to adapt learning to incorporate new technologies.
Müv Fitness has a goal to help EVERY member achieve their goals. Whether it is weight loss, muscle gain, improved health, increased energy, or all the above, the Müv Fitness staff is committed to helping every step of the way. Every day, we will together Müv one step closer to your goals!
Company Website: muvfitnessclubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)